The Telecommunications Safety and Compliance Certificate Training Program focuses on key safety and health management issues common to telecommunications businesses. Designed to increase and improve your knowledge, skills, and access to valuable safety resources, this training program will assist you in establishing a safety management program focusing on OSHA standards and best practices that may apply in managing this process. The program addresses practical approaches to recognizing and controlling hazards and managing these hazards through a comprehensive safety and compliance management program.
Who Should attend?
Program material is geared toward contractors, managers, safety committee members, and/or their employees who have safety and health responsibilities within their organization. This program meets the safety qualification requirement for Comcast contractors.
What you’ll learn
The Telecommunications Safety and Compliance Certificate Training Program covers key safety topics, including:
• Introduction to safety and compliance management systems.
• Regulatory Compliance.
• OSHA (General 1910, construction 1926, and focusing on 1910.268 [telecom standards])
• Hazard recognition, evaluation and control.
• Incident reporting and investigation.
• Safety and compliance inspections.
• Roles and responsibilities in the safety management system.
• The implementation of a safety and compliance management action plan that you develop during this course.
1-day course - .6 NSC CEUs
$195 members $295 non-members