June 19, 2023
Oklahoma Safety Council
This NSC course is an introductory program that focuses on techniques for gathering complete, accurate and objective incident data, establishing root causes, reporting findings, and determining corrective action.
Discussion, demonstrations, and exercises cover investigation and interview techniques. Participants learn how to uncover the who, what, why, when, and how of each incident, and how to analyze data to prevent injuries, property damage and financial losses.
What You Will Learn:
- How to determine which incidents warrant investigation
- How to use effective investigation and interviewing techniques to gather complete, objective, and accurate data
- How to analyze incidents to identify root causes
- The human relations aspects of incident reporting
- What data to include in investigation reports
- Hazard control measures and follow-up
Who Would Benefit
This introductory course is designed for all levels of management, safety practitioners, safety committee members and individuals responsible for investigating incidents.
Gain the skills you need to establish root cause and help prevent injuries, property damage and financial loss in your organization.
Cost: Member – $200
Please select the above button to proceed
All cancellation or rescheduling for classes must be made by 2:00 PM on the business day PRIOR to the scheduled class. Full course fees will be assessed if registrant has not cancelled by the deadline. Anyone who may be late should call to notify the training center. Anyone arriving late – without notification – will be assessed the full class fee.