Workplace safety begins with a well-trained workforce. For over 70 years, Oklahoma Safety Council’s (OSC) training programs make it easy to get your workforce trained with a variety of options that can be delivered on-site, in a classroom or online.
OSC can help your company build a successful health and safety program by providing nationally and locally recognized training, consulting and products. Our resources are designed for anyone dedicated to safety – from seasoned safety professionals to front-line workers or management teams.
Each OSC membership includes an automatic membership with the National Safety Council.
- Regulatory Updates
- Compliance Updates
- Networking Luncheons
- To Over 1,000 Safety Training Videos
- To OSC Classrooms & State-of-the-Art Training Bay for Forklift, Fall Protection & Confined Space Training
- To Online Safety Training with Webnet
- Training – Classroom & On-Site
- Annual Oklahoma Safety & Health Conference
- Products: NSC, AEDs, CFR books
- WEBNET Online Safety Training
NSC Member Benefits
- Annual subscription to Safety+Health magazine ($67 value)
- Membership Exclusive Publications
- Downloadable resources including posters, tip sheets, etc.
- Live & downloadable webinars
- Injury Facts Online
- Exclusive participation in Safety Motivation and Recognition Awards program
- NSC Library & Information Services
- Congress Audio Library
- Training – including online, classroom, self-study and certification
- Annual NSC Congress & Expo – registration, seminars and exhibit space
- Advertising space in Safety+Health magazine
- Most NSC products and publications