Ergonomics: Managing for Results
June 19, 2023
Oklahoma Safety Council
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers. This one-day NSC Ergonomics course will teach you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace through a practical and effective program.
Discussions, demonstrations, and exercises explain the importance of keeping employees free from ergonomic injuries. You’ll also learn how to recognize risk factors, conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, evaluate, and rank hazards, and select appropriate control methods.
What You Will Learn:
- The basic concepts relating to ergonomics in the workplace
- How to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to musculoskeletal disorders
- How to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards
- Various control methods and how to select the method best suited to the level of risk
- Steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace
Who Would Benefit:
This course is designed for business owners, managers, supervisors, and HR professionals. Register today and gain the skills you need to take control of the number one cause of workplace injuries, reduce costs and improve employee morale for your organization.
Cost: Member Price – $175
Please select the above button to proceed
All cancellation or rescheduling for classes must be made by 2:00 PM on the business day PRIOR to the scheduled class. Full course fees will be assessed if registrant has not cancelled by the deadline. Anyone who may be late should call to notify the training center. Anyone arriving late – without notification – will be assessed the full class fee.