First Aid/CPR/AED (6-Hour Course) – Tulsa
November 15, 2023
Oklahoma Safety Council
This 6-hour course has been designed using extensive research and testing to improve mastery and retention over the long-term. This comprehensive course is taught in a dynamic, hands-on way with industry-leading curriculum and content from expert in occupational first aid training. This course provides the vital knowledge needed to respond to a medical emergency effectively and efficiently.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize a medical emergency.
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies.
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives.
- Prevent disease transmission.
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness, and injuries.
Who would benefit:
- Emergency Response Teams
- Safety Personnel
- Individuals requiring CPR certification
- General public
Do you have a group of five or more students who need this course? Call our office to schedule a course for your group.
Cost: Member – $95
Please select the above button to proceed
All cancellation or rescheduling for classes must be made by 2:00 PM on the business day PRIOR to the scheduled class. Full course fees will be assessed if registrant has not cancelled by the deadline. Anyone who may be late should call to notify the training center. Anyone arriving late – without notification – will be assessed the full class fee.