WEDNESDAY, August 11
Start your OSHC experience with a fun game of golf at the 18 hole city-owned Battle Creek Golf Club in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Individual and 4-person teams registrations available.
- 8 am: Registration
- 9 am: Shotgun Start
- Scramble Format
- Fee includes: Player Gift Bag, Golf Cart, Practice Range, Mulligan, Lunch, Door prizes and awards
- Battle Creek Golf Club: 3200 N. Battlecreek Drive West, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012
Take advantage of the first block of pre-conference educational sessions of the conference!
- Supervisor Drug & Alcohol Recognition Training
- How Much Is Too Much? An intro to Two Standard Ergonomic Tools
- NSC-6 Hour Defense Driving Course, The Original Defensive Driving course, 10th Edition
- This 7-hour course with SafeLandUSA, (Energy Training Council)
- Department of Transportation-Commerical Driver’s Safety
Wednesday, August 11th, Exhibitors will be able to move in and get situated in their booth(s) before the Expo begins on Thursday, August 12th.
- Exhibitors can unload at Doc 4 on North Side of Building
- Conference & Hotel staff will be on hand to assist with any inquiries.
- Event Venue Address: Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills;1902 E. 71st Street; Tulsa, OK 74136,
- FREE Parking
THURSDAY, August 12
The Expo hall will be open to exhibitors for a limited time on Thursday, August 12th to either set up or finish up last minute booth decorations.
- Event Venue Address: Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills; 1902 E. 71st. Street; Tulsa, OK 74136,
- FREE PARKING
- Conference attendees will be able to pick up their badge, door prize tickets and their conference swag bag.
- Attendees can also take care of any registration paperwork if needed.
- Continental Breakfast available in Expo Hall Foyer.
- Exhibitor Hall is officially open!
Welcome to the 2021 Oklahoma Safety & Health Conference & Expo. Our theme this year is “Safety Never Takes a Vacation!”. Don’t miss out on important announcements and news.
We look forward to meeting new and welcoming back our friends in Safety! See you soon!
Learn the Secret Ingredient to Safety Excellence…
- Safety what you do or who you are?
- All safety programs are made or lost over this one secret ingredient.
Doug will captivate, teach and inspire you and your team so your organization will get the results you desire. The ones that excel always have a secret element. Doug learned this secret ingredient in his 30-year journey as a leader in industry. Doug’s previous company earned the honor of being one of America’s Safest Companies and Doug was selected as one of 50 People Who Most Influenced Safety in America.
- You will learn the secret ingredient to safety programs that excel and achieve outstanding results.
- The ones that excel always have a secret element.
About Doug: Doug is a speaker who has been the leader and has actually done it! An innovative speaker with credible and tested key leadership principles and beliefs that he will bring to life. Doug’s experience from the shop floor to the executive suite – having worked as a shift supervisor to chief operating officer of a Fortune 1000 company. Doug learned this secret ingredient as leader in industry.
To learn more about Doug Sterbenz, his story and his message, visit his website: doug: Doug Sterbenz-Must Be Present To Win!
Only made it down one row during the Expo Hall Grand Opening? Here’s your chance to meet and mingle with exhibitors and fellow attendees.
Hungry? Don’t worry – there will be snacks!
Over 36 Breakout Sessions to choose from!
Be sure you spend some quality time with an OSHC vendor and learn about a product that could improve your business. This is also a great time to discuss what you learned in the first breakout sessions with your fellow conference attendees.
- Six door prizes will be awarded before the end of the luncheon.
*Exhibit Hall will be locked during the luncheon for the security of our vendors.
It’s the afternoon sessions of your educational breakout sessions of the conference.
It’s the third block of educational breakout sessions of the conference.
Take this 30 minute break to visit a few other exhibitors before Friday, charge your phone or tablet and check on your Silent Auction bids.
Oh…and there will still be snacks.
Don’t forget to hydrate and get a breath of fresh air before this sessions starts – you need to be alert for the last session of the day. It’s the final block of Thursday breakout sessions!
- Remember, you have plenty of sessions to choose from:
- Come network with peers and donate to the OSC Scholarship Fund at the Networking Reception from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
- See you on Friday, August 13th
Join us for a night of live entertainment enjoying light hors d’oeuvres, a cash bar, silent auction, wine toss with fun games while mingling with other safety professionals.
- All proceeds from the Silent Auction and Wine Toss benefit OSC’s Scholarship Fund. Each year we we raise money to fund scholarships for safety and health senior students across the state! Come join us and help make a difference!
FRIDAY, August 13
Fuel up for the busy, informational day ahead! Food available in Expo Hall
Plenty of sessions to choose from!
It’s the final breakout session of the conference – make it count!
Join us for the closing ceremonies of the 2021 Oklahoma Safety & Health Conference
- The Oklahoma Safety Council will be recognizing several individuals for their commitment to safety and will present the Pinnacle Safety Award to an OSC member company.
- The Oklahoma Department of Labor Commissioner, Leslie Osborn, will be our Luncheon Keynote Speaker and will also present the ODOL SAFE Awards.
Closing Remarks with Great Door Prizes!
Luncheon Keynote Speaker – Leslie Osborn, Commissioner, Oklahoma Department of Labor
In 2018 Leslie Osborn was elected State Labor Commissioner. Prior to that she served ten years in the OK House of Representatives for District 47. During her tenure she was the first female to chair the Judiciary committee of the House, and in December of 2016 she was named the first Republican female chairman of the House Appropriations and Budget Committee. Osborn authored landmark workers compensation reform and passed into law the first pay for success contract in Oklahoma, which was a public-private partnership with the Department of Corrections and the Kaiser Foundation to move women from incarceration to the Women in Recovery Program. She currently also serves as the Chair of the Oklahoma occupational licensing review board and the Department of Commerce’s automotive steering committee, which is actively working on recruitment of diversified manufacturing businesses to the state of Oklahoma.
Osborn received a Bachelor of Science in business administration from Oklahoma State University and resides in Mustang, Oklahoma. Leslie owned and operated her own business for 22 years selling heavy duty truck parts, Osborn Pick-Up Accessories, and is the mother of two children.
Osborn serves on the advisory board of OK Small Business Development Centers and the Oklahoma Academy. She also serves on the foundation board for the Canadian Valley Technology Center. She is a member of Oklahoma First Ladies and a lifetime member of the OSU Alumni association. She was in Leadership Oklahoma Class 27 and served as the state director of the national group Women in Government.
The Exhibit Hall is officially closed following the Friday Awards Luncheon. Thank you!
We appreciate your support and involvment in the Expo!
SATURDAY, January 1
SATURDAY, January 1