- For all Training Centers - appointments in the computer lab and/or enrollment in an instructor-led course are required to be made in advance.
- Students MUST arrive within 15 minutes of their scheduled appointment/class time to avoid cancellation of their class.
- Students may not enter our facilities if they are sick or have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Please call to reschedule those students ahead of their scheduled appointment time.
- Facial coverings – are encouraged but not required in the OKC and Tulsa training center due to the high rate of community spread in these areas.
COSM – Certificate for OCcupational Safety Managers (5-Day Course)
Sorry no classes are scheduled. If you need a class for your employees? Call us today.
Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers™ (COSM) As safety professionals move along in their career path they need training designed for a high-level safety manager. Therefore, the COSS administration has developed the Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers™ (COSM) program. All safety managers need to understand the abilities required to become great executive-level safety managers. This session, therefore, is a critical step in understanding how to progress to a higher level as a safety professional. For participants who are currently at an executive-level safety manager position, this session can assist in identifying competencies that need to be strengthened.
In order to receive the final COSM certificate you must meet the following criteria:
• Attendance in the full 40-hour course
• Turn in all completed assignments
• Access to a computer with internet availability is needed to complete the session assignments and obtain links for topic-related articles. (Wi-Fi is available at OSC locations.)
Pre-requisite: Students must have a minimum of 2 years of safety, health and environmental work experience.
Download the session descriptions: https://www.coss.net/docs/COSM%20Session%20Descriptions%20-%20ALL.pdf
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 778-0607 for more information.
Member Price: 1999.00 Non-Member Price: 2599.00
********CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING AT LEAST 14 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A PARTIAL REFUND******. ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $25 PROCESSING FEE. CANCELLATIONS RECEIVED BETWEEN 14 AND 7 DAYS BEFORE THE START OF CLASS WILL BE REFUNDED 50% OF THE COST OF THE CLASS. CANCELLATIONS MADE LESS THAN 7 DAYS FROM THE START OF CLASS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.