MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
At the 2022 Oklahoma Safety & Health Conference & Expo, we will be celebrating 75 years as your champions of safety and health.
Make plans now to attend this premier safety and health conference. Novice or Seasoned Professional: You Can’t Miss It!
- Professional Development Breakouts: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Session Breakouts & Expo: Wednesday & Thursday, August 3-4, 2022
The planning committee is hard at work creating a memorable experience for this special annual event where you can meet top community safety leaders and businesses who have impacted Oklahoma! As the conference draws closer, we will continue to refresh the content on this page with the most up-to-date programs and schedules and provide tips for ensuring a successful in-person experience. We thank you for your continued commitment to your professional growth and we look forward to sharing more with you in the coming months.
At the OK Safety & Health Conference & Expo, we meet to share and learn best practices, innovations that have come from the challenges we have all faced as a field in the safety, health, and environmental industries.
- Learn about the latest and greatest in workplace safety and health from expert speakers and instructors. Keep up to date and take your safety program to the next level.
- Network and reconnect with over 600 other safety professionals – it’s a great opportunity to benefit from each other’s experience which includes, a variety of industries, from construction, public sector, oil & gas, manufacturing, and more.
- Join in on the variety of great topics offering 36 sessions of educational breakouts.
- Receive CEU’s while exploring the latest safety innovations and solutions in the workplace.
- Meet over 80+ safety and health exhibitors to find the latest safety gear, products, and services in the Exhibit Hall.
- Participate in the Panel discussions to learn from CEO’s in the Safety & Health Community.
- Join in on the fun and play a round of golf or enjoy bowling. In both activities, you can sign up as a single player or put a team together with your co-workers & customers.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE OK SAFETY & HEALTH ANNUAL CONFERENCE: (OSHC)
TUESDAY, August 2 – The Pre-Conference Professional Development Workshops
The Pre-Conference Workshops are full-day or half-day learning sessions that take place prior to the OSHC Annual Conference. Join colleagues and experts for an opportunity to discuss important and timely topics you can implement best practices right away, including joining in on the Panel discussion Q&A. To attend any of the pre-conference workshops there is a registration fee that is not included in the 2 Day Full Conference registration.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY, August 3 & 4
The Full Oklahoma Safety & Health Conference & Expo is a two-day conference and expo. Education is the focal point offering 36 sessions providing the very best educational opportunity in Oklahoma on safety, health, and environmental topics offering continuing education credits. Great networking opportunities that include our network social on Wednesday and while visiting the 80+ exhibitors showcasing new products, ideas, resources, and technology.